PHOTO EDITOR | DESIGNER – PBS.org
July 2011 – August 2012 | Crystal City, Arlington, VA
Worked directly with the Creative Director and PBS Interactive (PBSi) Design Team to create clean visual graphic and web design for PBS.org.
• Photo Editing for PBS Homepage, Special Pages & Video Modules that increased page views & click through rates & decreased bounce-back.
• Marketing Promotions, Invitations, Conference & Presentation Materials, Sponsorship & Monetization
• Visual Brand Identity for new PBS Verticals and Projects including #cookforjulia and the PBS Online Film Festival.
• Create Ads, Headers, Banners, Promotions & Special graphics for PBS.org and PBS Video Web, Mobile & Tablet Platforms increasing site monetization
• Manage Logo Database, Stock Image Licensing, Purchasing, & Renewals
• Collaborated with team members to create the PBSi employee photo wall to reflect the multi-cultural PBS environment & boost employee morale.